- To look lovingly towards your parents is also a reason to gain the pleasure of your creator.
- An 'Aarif (order of saints) picks one foot and lands on the Arsh (throne of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala) and with the other comes back again.
- There is only one thing present in the entire universe and that is the noor (light) of Allah SubHanuhu wa Ta'ala every thing else is absent.
- There is only one veil standing between man and his creator and it is called nafs (soul).
- Do not be disillusioned by the enormity of the universe.
- If love is not an automatic guide then one will never reach ones destination.
- Hoarding of wealth and food for profit has become a destructive disease in the body of the nation. To fight and eradicate this disease lies within each citizen.
- No nation can ever achieve progress until the men and the women do not go ahead shoulder to shoulder.
- Believe in law, unity and discipline and adopt its principles - you will become trustworthy in this world.
- Organise your nation according to the economics, political, education and important laws and conditions. Then you will definitely see, you would become such a nation that everybody will accept you and respect you.
- Freedom does not mean to be unbridled nor does it mean you can do as you please or choose as you wish or say as you will, for freedom is a great responsibility which should be used with great care and intelligence.
- O! Young people, if you are going to use your strength and power in unnecessary pursuits then later you will regret it.
- The waters of the streams and rivers when flowing make a lot of noise but when it meets with the sea then there is no more noise. One must ponder over the different stages of it’s behaviour.
- If a person has these 3 qualities then he is Allah’s wali (friend):
- He is generous like the sea, every creation is blessed alike with his favours.
- He is affectionate like the sun whose light is everyone?
- He is hospitable like the earth, which is hospitable in exactly the same way towards all.
— — —
Imam Ahmad Raza Academy